Sons of Valour - www.sonsofvalour.net

Sons of Valour has moved to a new forum located @ http://www.sonsofvalour.net

Please register on this new forum and notify an admin of your registration upon joining our teamspeak server so you can be assigned your appropriate forum permissions.

Regards,
[SoV] Management

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sons of Valour has moved to a new forum located @ http://www.sonsofvalour.net

Please register on this new forum and notify an admin of your registration upon joining our teamspeak server so you can be assigned your appropriate forum permissions.

Regards,
[SoV] Management

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have changed forums: http://www.sonsofvalour.net

BF3 #1

BF3 #2

BF3 Server #3

Teamspeak

+3
=SATURATE=
Molarr
Digger_AUS
7 posters

Digger_AUS

Digger_AUS
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Digger_AUS Empty Digger_AUS

Post  Digger_AUS Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:11 pm

You guys really need to review your appeal process, I have a job I can't sit on here all day trying to convince you I wasn't cheating. Anyway I am making this topic to respond to Holy Enforcers post which resulted in my request being denied.

[[Digger, you left the part out where you headshot saturayte from your spawn after you got out of your AA whilst saturayte was up near the immediately after he ejected from his Jet.]]

This never happened... I would like to see a recording of this because the only kills I got that involved people ejecting from jets was when they were bailing out and trying to land on the tall office building. All of those kills were with the AA gun. Also the only kill I got after leaving the AA was some guy who was running around on the top of the tall office building.

[[I have to admit, I would not have guessed you for being a hacker, until I saw your stats.
    I'm sorry to say, but I fully support our admins decision, and I don't think there is any evidence that you can provide that will convince me otherwise, unless you have some1 with a video camera record you DOING IT ON LAN and screen shot of you pulling the same kind of stats off.]]

I will gladly make a video to clear my name, I don't even really care about not being allowed to play on the server, you guys have ridiculous rules anyway (no swearing), but I'm not going to be slandered by a bunch of kiwis who can't take a loss.

With regards to the recording though what do you expect from it? Basically you are telling me to play like I am hacking in order to prove that I'm not hacking? Anyway, be more specific in what you expect in the video and I will gladly arrange it.

Digger_AUS Empty Re: Digger_AUS

Post  Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:20 pm

Digger_AUS wrote:With regards to the recording though what do you expect from it? Basically you are telling me to play like I am hacking in order to prove that I'm not hacking? Anyway, be more specific in what you expect in the video and I will gladly arrange it.

If you can record the same shots then your name will be cleared.
    Digger_AUS
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Post  Digger_AUS Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:23 pm

SlatoSniper wrote:
    Digger_AUS wrote:With regards to the recording though what do you expect from it? Basically you are telling me to play like I am hacking in order to prove that I'm not hacking? Anyway, be more specific in what you expect in the video and I will gladly arrange it.

If you can record the same shots then your name will be cleared.

Record the same shots as in the 1300+ one?

That shot was setup on Gulf of Oman with a dude standing on the carrier and me taking pot shots at him. If you want me to record that I can though.
    Molarr
    Molarr
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Game Server Administrator Citation
    Donator Citation
    Scrim Victory Medal
    Scrim Participation Medal

Post  Molarr Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:59 pm

How about you record a vid of you playing a good 10 mins maintaining a HS percentage above 60% with your assualt rifle and a score per minute of above 600.
    Digger_AUS
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Post  Digger_AUS Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:12 pm

Molarr wrote:How about you record a vid of you playing a good 10 mins maintaining a HS percentage above 60% with your assualt rifle and a score per minute of above 600.

Is that meant to be a challenge?

It's called Metro 24/7 kid. Get some skills.
    Molarr
    Molarr
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Donator Citation
    Scrim Victory Medal

Post  Molarr Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:18 pm

Please post this vid then, and i will get some more skill if you can post it. You actually have 80% HS rate on some of your ARs so this should be no problem for you.

This means no hacks present in the vid FYI.

Would also accept it with your 1337 carbine skills as well.
    Digger_AUS
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Post  Digger_AUS Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:32 pm

Molarr wrote:Please post this vid then, and i will get some more skill if you can post it. You actually have 80% HS rate on some of your ARs so this should be no problem for you.

This means no hacks present in the vid FYI.

Would also accept it with your 1337 carbine skills as well.

I tear shit up with those carbines man. I only play with them on burst or single shot.

Accuracy ++++++++++++++
    =SATURATE=
    =SATURATE=
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Scrim Victory Medal

Post  =SATURATE= Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:35 pm

Its amazing how arrogant hackers are i suppose after using something that makes you play better gives you a false sense of accomplishment as well as a wonder file full of stats that cannot be hidden.

Ok since you want to know why you were banned here we go.

After looking at your statistics for a few key things that all aimbots will permanently etch into your statistics i banned you, Here is why.

.1 you didn't start out hacking, you must have played legit for a games before you threw a fit and resorted to hacking. How do i know? Your overall accuracy is on average about 8% lower than your automatic weapons which means it was really, really, really low from your games of playing legit and i'm assuming your KD is the same story, horrifically low before and mediocre now.

Digger_AUS Stats1mw
    What do you see here? I see an extremely high amount of head shots with automatic weapons that all have around the same accuracy, So i guess you aim for the head right? and you aim with automatic weapons is also insane with you scoring head shots up to 70% of the time with the recoil of auto weapons.

.3 You don't use any vehicles so i'm guessing CoD player that cant hack it in BF3 and since you don't use vehicles majority of your kills are all from weapons so it makes it waaaay easier to analyses your profile, thanks buddy.

.4 Out of your 8700 kills 4000 are from head shots as crusader said earlier but obviously using hacks must make you a fucking moron and you have lost the ability to process new information.

So if you still want to argue about it please go ahead and reply, Im only posting because i want to hear your pathetic justification for hacking, even though we know and you know you're cheating you come in here and try and defend your "Name" why even bother, its losers like you that should just stop playing but i know your type, the smug arrogant type that cant accept that they fail at something so they either cheat or continue to fail.

So please do reply with another retarded attempt at defending yourself, We do enjoy laughing at it so and btw i was the one that banned you.

So as i said please reply i am waiting to hear it, give it your best go to dig yourself out of your grave your profile has put you in.
    Digger_AUS
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Post  Digger_AUS Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:53 pm

I'm making a video right now, you are yet to prove that I have hacked so I don't see how you think I am desperately fighting this ban. I have already said that I couldn't care less if I get to play on your bible bashing server again or not. All I am doing is pointing out the fact that your server is run by admins who can't tell the difference between a hacker and someone who is just infinitely better than them.

You also seem to be completely ignoring the fact that most automatic weapons have alternate firing modes although given that your first insult is to accuse me of being a CoD player I'm not really suprised that you lack the mental capacity to simply accept that someone is simply better at a game than you.

Anyway I will upload this video as soon as I am done tearing shit up on Metro. The tears from upset players like yourself makes all the accusations worthwhile.

EDIT:

I just realised I am responding to someone who has been playing the game for ALMOST 400 HOURS. You are either a scumbag leeching off the government or someone who needs a little more sunlight and a new hobby. 1/10 for getting me to respond.

Last edited by Digger_AUS on Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:02 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : A STUNNING TURN OF EVENTS -SATURATE- HAS NO LIFE)
    =SATURATE=
    =SATURATE=
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Scrim Victory Medal

Post  =SATURATE= Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:56 pm

Digger_AUS wrote:I'm making a video right now, you are yet to prove that I have hacked so I don't see how you think I am desperately fighting this ban. I have already said that I couldn't care less if I get to play on your bible bashing server again or not. All I am doing is pointing out the fact that your server is run by admins who can't tell the difference between a hacker and someone who is just infinitely better than them.

You also seem to be completely ignoring the fact that most automatic weapons have alternate firing modes although given that your first insult is to accuse me of being a CoD player I'm not really suprised that you lack the mental capacity to simply accept that someone is simply better at a game than you.

Anyway I will upload this video as soon as I am done tearing shit up on Metro. The tears from upset players like yourself makes all the accusations worthwhile.

Ok send us the video with the battle report link showing you using a carbine on single shot scoring 50%+ headshots, No problem for someone as good as you think you are right?
    Digger_AUS
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Post  Digger_AUS Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:00 pm

=SATURATE= wrote:
    Digger_AUS wrote:I'm making a video right now, you are yet to prove that I have hacked so I don't see how you think I am desperately fighting this ban. I have already said that I couldn't care less if I get to play on your bible bashing server again or not. All I am doing is pointing out the fact that your server is run by admins who can't tell the difference between a hacker and someone who is just infinitely better than them.

Ok send us the video with the battle report link showing you using a carbine on single shot scoring 50%+ headshots, No problem for someone as good as you think you are right?

Will do.

And in return, after you have made a topic apologising and hailing me as your new god, I am allowed to do whatever the fuck I want on your server (abuse, TKing, MAV exploiting, ramming).

Deal?

Last edited by Digger_AUS on Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
    Holy_Evangelist
    Holy_Evangelist
    High Council
    High Council

High Council Citation
    Donator Citation
    Scrim Training Medal

Post  Holy_Evangelist Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:03 pm

Your not Jesus, so I'm sorry, but you can never be my God.
    =SATURATE=
    =SATURATE=
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Scrim Victory Medal

Post  =SATURATE= Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:04 pm

Digger_AUS wrote:
    =SATURATE= wrote:

Will do.

And in return, after you have made a topic apologising and hailing me as your new god, I am allowed to do whatever the fuck I want on your server (abuse, TKing, MAV exploiting, ramming).

Deal?

Sure, assuming you meet the requirements that the video will include you killing people on single shot with a carbine, 1 continuous recording of you playing, the battlelog report of the game and you kill at least 20 people with 45% of the kills being headshots and keeping your kd of 2.6+ and it has to be a populated server 32+ people.

All of which should be no probs for you right?
    Digger_AUS
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Post  Digger_AUS Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:10 pm

=SATURATE= wrote:
    Digger_AUS wrote:
    =SATURATE= wrote:

Will do.

Deal?

Sure, assuming you meet the requirements that the video will include you killing people on single shot with a carbine, 1 continuous recording of you playing, the battlelog report of the game and you kill at least 20 people with 45% of the kills being headshots and keeping your kd of 2.6+ and it has to be a populated server 32+ people.

EZMODE.

It is only letting me record windowed, and my computer is lagging like shit. You will have to deal with that.
    =SATURATE=
    =SATURATE=
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Scrim Victory Medal

Post  =SATURATE= Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:11 pm

Digger_AUS wrote:
    =SATURATE= wrote:
    Digger_AUS wrote:
    =SATURATE= wrote:

Will do.

Deal?

EZMODE.

It is only letting me record windowed, and my computer is lagging like shit. You will have to deal with that.

Drop your video settings down then.
    If the video is under 20fps deals off
    striken2o
    striken2o
    First Sergeant
    First Sergeant

Donator Citation

Post  striken2o Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:12 pm

Digger_AUS Do-not-argue-with-an-idiot-demotivational-poster-1282579406
    Digger_AUS
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Post  Digger_AUS Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:21 pm

striken2o wrote:Digger_AUS Do-not-argue-with-an-idiot-demotivational-poster-1282579406

Thanks for the advice bro... don't worry though, I got this.
    Digger_AUS
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Post  Digger_AUS Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:35 pm

Aaaawwwwwwwwww Yeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh...

Video is uploading to the tubes now, gonna take 56 minutes.

IS YOUR BODY READY?!?!?!
    Digger_AUS
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Post  Digger_AUS Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:39 pm

By the way after this video drops and everyone who views it gets an extreme facial makeover due to having your skin ripped from your bones due to the pure unharnessed awesomness that is caused by witnessing me wielding a single shot G36C head-shotting bitches left right and centre...

I think I should be inducted into SoV as an honorary member, a spiritual leader if you will.
    SoV Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  SoV Admin Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:23 pm

I hope you have some compelling evidence.

Tbh I dont think it would matter. Any SMART hacker would turn his/her hacks off before making a video for their defence.

Arrogance is a common trait amongst hackers, and you seem to have plenty of it.

Judging by the way you type and what you say.... probably...
    -Age between 17-19.
    -High level of arrogance & stupidity.
    -High presence of immaturity.
    -Sentences are spelt correctly which indicates you are older than 15, but the things you say reek immaturity which points towards an age of less than 21. The level of arrogance just suggests you are simply trying to waste our time, and certainly are hacking by the look of your stats.

There is no way (hacker or not) you would ever be welcome in this clan.
    Molarr
    Molarr
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Donator Citation
    Scrim Victory Medal

Post  Molarr Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:36 pm

*grabs popcorn*

This vid has got to come soon.

looking forward to epic kdr, high amounts of headshots, high spm, and all by single shot g36c.

though doubt he will have all of the above.

Digger_AUS
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Post  Digger_AUS Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:57 pm

Holy_Evangelist
    Holy_Evangelist
    High Council
    High Council

High Council Citation
    Donator Citation
    Scrim Training Medal

Post  Holy_Evangelist Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:00 pm

Thanx and goodbye.
    Molarr
    Molarr
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Donator Citation
    Scrim Victory Medal

Post  Molarr Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:00 pm

So Ray wins the bet it would be a rickroll/troll. Sad
    Jimieus
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Distinguished Conduct Medal - Designing Forums Skin
    Scrim Victory Medal
    Scrim Training Medal

Post  Jimieus Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:06 pm

*Yawn

What's all this boring? Wreaking of Failure?

Haha he started a thread. Hey Digger_PUSS, uMadBro?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:37 am