Sons of Valour - www.sonsofvalour.net

Sons of Valour has moved to a new forum located @ http://www.sonsofvalour.net

Please register on this new forum and notify an admin of your registration upon joining our teamspeak server so you can be assigned your appropriate forum permissions.

Regards,
[SoV] Management

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sons of Valour has moved to a new forum located @ http://www.sonsofvalour.net

Please register on this new forum and notify an admin of your registration upon joining our teamspeak server so you can be assigned your appropriate forum permissions.

Regards,
[SoV] Management

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have changed forums: http://www.sonsofvalour.net

BF3 #1

BF3 #2

BF3 Server #3

Teamspeak

2 posters

SOV BF3 XBOX Server

minnykiller92
    minnykiller92
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

SOV BF3 XBOX Server  Empty SOV BF3 XBOX Server

Post  minnykiller92 Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:43 pm

Hello All!,

good to be back from the arctic, any way to business.

With the permission of the higher ups i would like to start up a Battlefield 3 [SOV] server...

they are not overly expensive and i will happily cover the costs.

it is about 2000mgp for 90 days... so roughly $60 a year ... maybe 80.... anny how let me know... if its a yes i will have it up and running in the next week or two...

for those who don't know, EA now allow server renting on Xbox 360 and PS 3, you can put up a banner and all that junk and admin it just like you can on a pc... ie kick ban ext... any ways,

as an ex clan admin and scrim co-ordinator you can trust that i am just in my judgements and therefore will not give the clan a bad name in kicking or banning anyone on the server because the made me their bitch 10 times in a row... only suggested rules i would put down are spawn camping on the american team in metro... just sayn.. rules are 100% open for discussion and advice is always a good thing to have....

ANY WAYS PEACE OUT! affraid
    drzdeano
    drzdeano
    Command Sergeant Major
    Command Sergeant Major

Donator Citation

SOV BF3 XBOX Server  Empty Re: SOV BF3 XBOX Server

Post  drzdeano Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:00 pm

Hi minny

If you are happy to take this upon yourself, i dont have a prob with it. As we dont really have any xbox/ps3 players as far as i know.
    If you wanted to start the SoV xbox/ps3 division , i will bring it up with the high council.
    minnykiller92
    minnykiller92
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post  minnykiller92 Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:48 pm

cool beans, for now i am just keen to start up the server and see if there is any interest shown on the web site of people interested in joining from xbox, if there is interest then i will start to ask you guys to think about starting up the xbox section Wink but for now, just baby steps Very Happy
    minnykiller92
    minnykiller92
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post  minnykiller92 Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:52 pm

Ok so i am having a bit of trouble starting the server as they only rent a set amount at any one time so i am waiting for a free spot to open up in australia, in the mean time i have started up the xbox SOV platoon http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655391596865248/stats/

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:57 am