Sons of Valour - www.sonsofvalour.net

Sons of Valour has moved to a new forum located @ http://www.sonsofvalour.net

Please register on this new forum and notify an admin of your registration upon joining our teamspeak server so you can be assigned your appropriate forum permissions.

Regards,
[SoV] Management

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sons of Valour has moved to a new forum located @ http://www.sonsofvalour.net

Please register on this new forum and notify an admin of your registration upon joining our teamspeak server so you can be assigned your appropriate forum permissions.

Regards,
[SoV] Management

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have changed forums: http://www.sonsofvalour.net

BF3 #1

BF3 #2

BF3 Server #3

Teamspeak

+3
Voltstriker
williamscarr
steamboatwilly
7 posters

Ban request - hystericalme

steamboatwilly
    steamboatwilly
    Corporal
    Corporal

Ban request - hystericalme Empty Ban request - hystericalme

Post  steamboatwilly Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:35 am

Name of Your Player: SteamBoatWilly0
    Name of accused Player: HystericalMe
    Witnesses (if any): -
    Time(AEST): 15:30, 15 November 2011
    What happened: TKed for chopper at start of round (pretty blatent)
    williamscarr
    Private
    Private

Ban request - hystericalme Empty Re: Ban request - hystericalme

Post  williamscarr Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:11 am

Yes i am a witness (player name williamscarr). Hystericalme as well as endlessconstancy were both doing it. Both were tking in spawn over numerous maps. I have a few screen shots also. approximate time was 3:30pm or so canberra time to 5pm canberra time onwards.

Ban request - hystericalme 82508735

Ban request - hystericalme 56455154

Ban request - hystericalme 2324234

Last edited by williamscarr on Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    Voltstriker
    Voltstriker
    Admin
    Admin

Game Server Administrator Citation
    Scrim Training Medal

Post  Voltstriker Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:14 am

thats probably the only thing wrong with hc. people feel compelled to be dicks and tk everyone for fun. its not fun to be on the receiving end
    SoV Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  SoV Admin Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:42 am

Ban approved.

He can have a 2 weeks+ holiday.

Admin team will see to it.

Post  Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:53 am

Ban enforced
    Fashbinder
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant

Post  Fashbinder Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:37 pm

Its a huge problem with BF3, it's a dillema of everyone being entitled to do what they want VS winning.

Level 46 v level 4 fighting over a chopper. I'd rather the more experienced player gets it and aggressivly caps flags. Procon level based servers would be amazing!

Not so much a problem on instant spawn servers as newbies die fast. Im not defending the guy, its a breach of server rules. Just playing devils advocate.

Post  Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:44 pm

Problem with the servers is when it crashes hard, the entire ban list is wiped. Looking at one of Phogues Plugins that has a shared a BL.
    Exocet
    Exocet
    Cheif Warrant Officer 5
    Cheif Warrant Officer 5

Post  Exocet Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:07 pm

Fashbinder
    The problem with that statement is that there are more noobs that are high level boosters than new guys that have experience in the rest of the series.
    Watching youtube reveals a lot xD
    Fashbinder
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant

Post  Fashbinder Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:46 pm

I personally havent met any bad colonels but im sure the exist. A stat padder is probably going to be better than a casual gamer anyway. It just makes me mad to see assets wasted, not so much on instant spawn.
    hystericalme
    Private
    Private

Post  hystericalme Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:46 am

If you're going to ban people, the admin should at least check logs to get the correct story. williamscarr was TK'ing along with endlessconstancy when I joined the server. I didn't get involved in the TK'ing until they were wasting my time and resources.

The only reason the complaint was made is because these scrubs are both butthurt that I "won" the game of TK'ing for chopper. Childish? Maybe.. but I didn't start it but I did finish it.

BTW, it wasn't over numerous maps.. it was only on Caspian Border and for a short period of time. It wasn't at the start of the round either, I joined mid-game and I don't TK for vehicles unless perpetrated by others. Admin might want to check logs to establish facts than banning people on hearsay.

I'm not a stats padder either. A lot of conjecture being tossed around in this thread which damages my solid reputation. Why don't you accuse me of using hacks while you're at it?

Last edited by hystericalme on Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    steamboatwilly
    steamboatwilly
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post  steamboatwilly Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:54 am

hystericalme wrote:If you're going to ban people, the admin should at least check logs to get the correct story.

Yeah I'm pretty sure the logs will say "hystericalme teamkilled SteamBoatWilly0", along with others.
    hystericalme
    Private
    Private

Post  hystericalme Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:58 am

steamboatwilly wrote:
    hystericalme wrote:If you're going to ban people, the admin should at least check logs to get the correct story.

Yeah I'm pretty sure the logs will say "hystericalme teamkilled SteamBoatWilly0", along with others.

Just as an admin will find you killing me as well as williamscarr and endlessconstancy. It was nothing more than tit for tat yet you're insinuating that I joined and started TK'ing at the start of the round which simply is not true.

Ban everyone involved or ban no-one IMO. I don't understand why I am being singled out when everyone was involved in the TK'ing. I wouldn't get to 46 if all I did was TK and grief.

Last edited by hystericalme on Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:02 am; edited 2 times in total
    steamboatwilly
    steamboatwilly
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post  steamboatwilly Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:01 am

hystericalme wrote:
    Just as an admin will find you killing me as well as williamscarr and endlessconstancy. It was nothing more than tit for tat yet you're insinuating that I joined and started TK'ing at the start of the round which simply is not true.

Nope, I don't vengeance tk, I just report the person to the admin. And look where that gets us, far more effective isn't it Smile
    hystericalme
    Private
    Private

Post  hystericalme Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:05 am

steamboatwilly wrote:
    Nope, I don't vengeance tk, I just report the person to the admin. And look where that gets us, far more effective isn't it Smile

The only reason you're posting this is to continue with the griefing outside of the game because you can't let it go. I "won" yesterday, I got the chopper, you didn't. Butthurt? All the admin has to do is check the logs to see you too were involved in TK'ing and probably before I joined the server. It wouldn't be hard for the admin to establish you are lying in your OP about when and how the TK'ing begun.

I enjoy playing the game and working towards objectives with other like minded players; something easily reflected by my rank and I don't get involved in TK'ing unless other people involve me in it.
    SoV Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  SoV Admin Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:41 am

Admins will check the logs.

We dont allow tking for assets.

@ Hysterial. It does appear in the screenshots that you were a big player in the tking.

But as I said. Admins will check the logs to see if anyone else is at fault.

Either way, you should not have been carrying on like that, regardless if you thought it was funny, justified or whatever reason.

You can request lenincy from Slato or Holy, but you broke the rules of the server effectively, and it is likely you will have to wait out our standard issue 2 week holiday.
    Fashbinder
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant

Post  Fashbinder Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:48 am

hystericalme wrote:The only reason the complaint was made is because these scrubs are both butthurt that I "won" the game of TK'ing for chopper. Childish? Maybe.. but I didn't start it but I did finish it.

Unban this guy. Obviously a mature decent fellow getting trolled by casual gamers because he's a better player. Has my exact TK mentality Razz

What do you do when someone pwns you on an online game? Complain on the forums!

Log checkers should take into consideration suicides and bad lucks.
    SoV Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  SoV Admin Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:14 am

Admins will check the logs and compare them with the story.

Punishments can be reduced or cut completely depending on circumstances.

Patience is the key here. Wait for slato or holy.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content