Sons of Valour - www.sonsofvalour.net

Sons of Valour has moved to a new forum located @ http://www.sonsofvalour.net

Please register on this new forum and notify an admin of your registration upon joining our teamspeak server so you can be assigned your appropriate forum permissions.

Regards,
[SoV] Management

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sons of Valour has moved to a new forum located @ http://www.sonsofvalour.net

Please register on this new forum and notify an admin of your registration upon joining our teamspeak server so you can be assigned your appropriate forum permissions.

Regards,
[SoV] Management

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have changed forums: http://www.sonsofvalour.net

Similar topics

BF3 #1

BF3 #2

BF3 Server #3

Teamspeak

2 posters

Clan's video(s)

Poll

What song is better

[ 1 ]
    Clan's video(s) I_vote_lcap100%Clan's video(s) I_vote_rcap [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Clan's video(s) I_vote_lcap0%Clan's video(s) I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 1
    pilot737
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant

Clan's video(s) Empty Clan's video(s)

Post  pilot737 Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:35 pm

Hello Guys,

As you guys may know the clan is looking for a recruitment video, well krypt and i have joined forces and we would like to throw a few Projects on the table. (series)

*NOTE* To everyone we will be trying to NOT have songs in the vids, reason(s), copyright and we want a wider array of people to see this.

*GUIDE* With every script i try and make i will allways have movements in {} and any video edits in [] just so we are clear

Idea #1 "The Tribe"

This vid is about the different parts of battlefield and how SoV works with them.
    *OUTLINE* This video will be based off the "99 problems" trailer.

*STORYLINE* [Fade in] Guy on hill watching tank squads (3) one of the tanks fires in shot, 4 Cars with 2 of the cars with main guns are firing, helis (2) fly over head *NOTE* Attack heli is shooting.
    [Fade out]

[Fade in]
    * Each of these 4 stars means what we want people to see before we give a full run down on the
    * team. E.G vent fourm server. ect, kinda like the frostbite 2 trailer (link 1)
    [stays faded in]
    Then three tanks will appear with the squad "leader" tank ahead of the other two, on the squad's leader tank's barrel there will be SoV Tank Regiment, and then as the tanks are advancing there will be the air crew which will will be both RU and US helis firing at the tanks and in the back gound there will be the two jets roll in and then split (Air Crew needs a sov name). And now we finally show the world the sov infantry unit and like the 99 problems trailer there will be a slow-mo of a US medic shooting the m16 in single burst shots while the name of the unit is displayed on the gun. Then there will be a explosion [sound= close_explosion_01 fades into explo_big_distant_04] which will then show the SoV logo and fourms and so on....
    =========================================================================================================
    wow that will be confusing but this is not the full script
    =========================================================================================================
    Idea #2 "Crunch time"

*OUTLINE* This video will be baised off the bfbc2 multi-player trailer, it is about a squad of US members going to attack a mcom station, and winning hehehehe.

*STORYLINE*
    [Fade in] Transport full of squad and gunners heading to mcom station.[Fade out]
    [Fade in] The transport chopper is shown agian with the two gunners shooting down the first RU squad, then while that is happening Squad A (medic x2, sniper and support) jump from the heli and land on the roof and enter the buiding, blah blah blah, set the bomb while the bomb is being set the sniper pulls out a soflam and while that is happening two jets swoop down and use guided on the tanks blowing the whole place up..... then sov info blah credits blah.....

Idea #3 awww shit man krypt give me a fully stoy tommoz Razz

Well guys i know this is confusing (even for me) but the overview of those two ideas are there, and i will be working on full scripts that i will be posting in seprate posts (one for US squads RU squads Tank squads and Air squads) and that will be the final thing, also this will be done on a weekend (Date TBC) and krypt and i will be asking people if they wanna help with roles either tank driver or squad member.

*NOTE* THE SERVER WILL BE ON THE NON-RANKED SETTINGS *NOTE*

Well if this dont make sense tough its 12:34am and im tired so im off have fuuuuun

*SONGS* http://soundcloud.com/pilot737

Last edited by pilot737 on Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:46 am; edited 3 times in total
    XiSTNZ
    XiSTNZ
    Admin
    Admin

Game Server Administrator Citation
    Donator Citation
    Scrim Victory Medal
    Scrim Participation Medal

Clan's video(s) Empty Re: Clan's video(s)

Post  XiSTNZ Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:37 am

For the air support squad name, maby

Airspace Angels - purging the airspace of all that is bad and evil. SoV-AA
    pilot737
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant

Post  pilot737 Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:54 am

I can use that

*ALSO* I have edited the post look for a sound cloud link (http://soundcloud.com/pilot737) and vote for your fave one dont forget this took me 4 hours to make so please vote

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:30 pm