Sons of Valour - www.sonsofvalour.net

Sons of Valour has moved to a new forum located @ http://www.sonsofvalour.net

Please register on this new forum and notify an admin of your registration upon joining our teamspeak server so you can be assigned your appropriate forum permissions.

Regards,
[SoV] Management

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sons of Valour has moved to a new forum located @ http://www.sonsofvalour.net

Please register on this new forum and notify an admin of your registration upon joining our teamspeak server so you can be assigned your appropriate forum permissions.

Regards,
[SoV] Management

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have changed forums: http://www.sonsofvalour.net

3 posters

New site in the making. Calling on all hands to help.

SoV Admin
    Admin
    Admin

New site in the making. Calling on all hands to help. Empty New site in the making. Calling on all hands to help.

Post  SoV Admin Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:20 pm

Ok guys.

I am authorizing a start or an attempt at least.. to start making our new site.
    We will sort out a domain & hosting later.

Who we need:

-Graphics artists: (Banners, back grounds, colours, etc.)
    -Web site builders / designers: (able to use either phpbb3, invision, vBulletin or other.)

What we need:

-Chat box.
    -Good colour scheme & layout. Needs to be a good gaming theme, with easy to read text.
    -A portal.
    -Widget compatible. (So i can insert the server donations, server stats , timezones etc.)
    -Anything else that will be cool. (Maybe hosting media , patches , files etc).
    -A bar containing the info on ammount that has been paid & what is still needed in funding.

If you CAN help. Please PM me !!!!!

So far we have Kryptanite on board helping to build the site. Flashback may be able to help around BF3 time.

All help is appreciated.

Btw guys, we have just beaten the record of people online on this forums. Most online = 21 as of today Very Happy
    Mary Poppins
    Mary Poppins
    Cheif Warrant Officer 5
    Cheif Warrant Officer 5

New site in the making. Calling on all hands to help. Empty Re: New site in the making. Calling on all hands to help.

Post  Mary Poppins Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:24 pm

We still have my free webhosting lol... I can buy a new domain name and just ask them to change the nameservers Razz

www.sovgaming.com is available
    www.sovlclan.com is available
    Anonamalous
    Anonamalous
    Sergeant Major of the Army

Game Server Administrator Citation
    Scrim Training Medal

New site in the making. Calling on all hands to help. Empty Re: New site in the making. Calling on all hands to help.

Post  Anonamalous Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:47 pm

With the bar of how far along in donations we need ill ask xtg or is it xtn? idk...

Also Bleachy crusader was saying your good with graphics? He said you would PM me or something

And as far as the website goes i need to know what you want it to look like, exactly what everything needs to look like, ill look into multiple layout systems as well so people can have their own version of the forums ^^ Whatever you guys want draw it up and PM me it unless you are wanting to help build the site and know how to, Just make up what you want and ill see how it will fit into the rest of the site.

Cheers

Krypt
    Mary Poppins
    Mary Poppins
    Cheif Warrant Officer 5
    Cheif Warrant Officer 5

Post  Mary Poppins Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:54 pm

What version of forums you want to work with?

Phpbb3, vBulletin, Invision?
    Anonamalous
    Anonamalous

Scrim Training Medal

Post  Anonamalous Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:29 pm

Im not sure, i can wrap my head around any of them, what one do you think runs the best forums?
    Mary Poppins
    Mary Poppins
    Cheif Warrant Officer 5
    Cheif Warrant Officer 5

Post  Mary Poppins Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:31 pm

phpbb3 is free. The others are ones you have to pay for, but I can download them.

Phpbb3 seems to be the best option as it has good options etc.

Our other site : www.sonsofvalour.info is currently running it
    Anonamalous
    Anonamalous

Scrim Training Medal

Post  Anonamalous Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:42 pm

Would be very quite useful Jake, if you would respond to steam chat
    SoV Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  SoV Admin Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:55 am

Scarecrow wrote:We still have my free webhosting lol... I can buy a new domain name and just ask them to change the nameservers Razz

www.sovgaming.com is available
    www.sovlclan.com is available

What about sonsofvalour.net
    Mary Poppins
    Mary Poppins
    Cheif Warrant Officer 5
    Cheif Warrant Officer 5

Post  Mary Poppins Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:08 am

yea it is

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:15 am