Sons of Valour - www.sonsofvalour.net

Sons of Valour has moved to a new forum located @ http://www.sonsofvalour.net

Please register on this new forum and notify an admin of your registration upon joining our teamspeak server so you can be assigned your appropriate forum permissions.

Regards,
[SoV] Management

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sons of Valour has moved to a new forum located @ http://www.sonsofvalour.net

Please register on this new forum and notify an admin of your registration upon joining our teamspeak server so you can be assigned your appropriate forum permissions.

Regards,
[SoV] Management

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have changed forums: http://www.sonsofvalour.net

Similar topics

BF3 #1

BF3 #2

BF3 Server #3

Teamspeak

3 posters

Stacking points on dead server

Dracael
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Donator Citation

Stacking points on dead server Empty Stacking points on dead server

Post  Dracael Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:23 pm

Just a question on the subject of aquiring points. On a map where 2 or 3 players of low levels are the only people playing the feild, is it bad etiquite to suggest no killing and just flag taking? (in turns for the 150 pts untill the tickets are expired). It in no way effects the K/D ratio, yet will let low levellers advance with thier kit aquisitions a lot quicker, therefore being more able to play a decent game against hardcore players... "ya dont take a swishy-stick to a gun fight" (can't say knife in this case lol), just asking coz i got abused by some dick-snot on google server for suggesting it, after the same knob, in an earlier squad deathmatch, carried on that i, as the only one chosing to be a medic, was useless without the defib-kit (lev 7 hypocrite himself). Now this only occurs to me as an aid for those who like myself have shitty connections and drop out or get kicked for bad ping every ten minutes, therefore losing whatever score aquired up to that point.... Thought's ppl??? confused
    Pansy
    Pansy
    Sergeant Major of the Army
    Sergeant Major of the Army

High Council Citation

Stacking points on dead server Empty Re: Stacking points on dead server

Post  Pansy Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:28 am

Well.. I do it.. But only coz I'm real shit. lol
    I usually do it when no one else is on but scoring is still enabled.
    Mary Poppins
    Mary Poppins
    Cheif Warrant Officer 5
    Cheif Warrant Officer 5

Post  Mary Poppins Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:19 am

Note: You do not lose points if you are kicked for high ping or disconnected.
    Dracael
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Donator Citation

Post  Dracael Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:45 am

Yeah, seems i have a bit more to learn about the "Etiquite" used in these 'Clan' servers. I usualy do the same pansy, with the #$%& wireless ive got to deal with atm, it seemed a good way to stack up a good 3500 4000 pts or more by just collecting each flag in turn with some other bored noob, or just committing suicide for -10 and retake flags from other US/RU team. its also good training time with the choppers ect..., but there's always a whinging idiot online these days, i did a google search on my gaming moniker today and saw a big "Base Raping" link to the google clan forum where the same twats i'm sure (re: first post), had thier cry. Now i'll be totally honest, they did get killed a few times in thier camp....., 'because they never left it'!, refused to chat or take up offer of point stacking, just sat in base and used vehicles to shoot me out of the air. I mean if ya gonna play..., PLAY, not screw about, mouth off and try to play god because they were "Google Clan" members on the "Google" server. Hell i got auto-killed each time anyway with the server rules. Now after this long 'whinge' of my own, i say that i'll only be lookin for the decent servers out there, such as this clans. And i hope this old MMO-NOOB doesent tread on too many toes while on-site or online. (Why do i have the feeling just made myself a "Tag" target lol)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:24 am