Sons of Valour - www.sonsofvalour.net

Sons of Valour has moved to a new forum located @ http://www.sonsofvalour.net

Please register on this new forum and notify an admin of your registration upon joining our teamspeak server so you can be assigned your appropriate forum permissions.

Regards,
[SoV] Management

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sons of Valour has moved to a new forum located @ http://www.sonsofvalour.net

Please register on this new forum and notify an admin of your registration upon joining our teamspeak server so you can be assigned your appropriate forum permissions.

Regards,
[SoV] Management

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have changed forums: http://www.sonsofvalour.net

BF3 #1

BF3 #2

BF3 Server #3

Teamspeak

3 posters

Update about Free forums and proper webiste.

Poll

Stay on free forums or move to the new one

[ 4 ]
    Update about Free forums and proper webiste. I_vote_lcap67%Update about Free forums and proper webiste. I_vote_rcap [67%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Update about Free forums and proper webiste. I_vote_lcap17%Update about Free forums and proper webiste. I_vote_rcap [17%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Update about Free forums and proper webiste. I_vote_lcap16%Update about Free forums and proper webiste. I_vote_rcap [16%] 

Total Votes: 6
    Mary Poppins
    Mary Poppins
    Cheif Warrant Officer 5
    Cheif Warrant Officer 5

Update about Free forums and proper webiste. Empty Update about Free forums and proper webiste.

Post  Mary Poppins Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:23 am

Basically, I have set up the other website up to a point which I believe is to be good enough. No topics have been posted, just the template for it has been created. Ie: Set up ranking, added ALOT of smilies, created portal page with server feeds, paypal donation, shoutbox(mChat), Custom profile fields to enter in soldier names and so on.

The shoutbox is available just like the one on this forum, only on the board index I believe.

If you guys want to stay here that's fine. I will leave the board disabled until if we decide to move there.
    Since this free forum only has a limited amount of space it can use (Not sure how big), I have created a folder on my website to store stuff from this site as per requested by crusader.

After casting your vote, reply with a your reason behind your vote.

Cheers guys
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

High Council Citation

Update about Free forums and proper webiste. Empty Re: Update about Free forums and proper webiste.

Post  Chewie Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:32 am

Move to the Proper website as this website only has like 20MB of storage. that sucks bad.

PS: I edited your poll to make it more clear to understand as i was confused.
    Mary Poppins
    Mary Poppins
    Cheif Warrant Officer 5
    Cheif Warrant Officer 5

Update about Free forums and proper webiste. Empty Re: Update about Free forums and proper webiste.

Post  Mary Poppins Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:02 pm

I have also added a large gallery of avatars and will eventually include the xbox360 leaderboard. I am still trying to figure out how to get it working.
    SoV Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  SoV Admin Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:25 pm

Ok first things first.

Its just easier to use this board for the mean time. Until we can get the new forums set up professionally.

We have had to do a number of restarts & its just annoying.

To clarify:

This site has 20mb of storage ( for image files ).
    If you upload the pictures to image shack. Things will be fine. Its only if you upload them to the freeforums server that it will take up the 20mb.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:16 am