Sons of Valour - www.sonsofvalour.net

Sons of Valour has moved to a new forum located @ http://www.sonsofvalour.net

Please register on this new forum and notify an admin of your registration upon joining our teamspeak server so you can be assigned your appropriate forum permissions.

Regards,
[SoV] Management

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sons of Valour has moved to a new forum located @ http://www.sonsofvalour.net

Please register on this new forum and notify an admin of your registration upon joining our teamspeak server so you can be assigned your appropriate forum permissions.

Regards,
[SoV] Management

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have changed forums: http://www.sonsofvalour.net

BF3 #1

BF3 #2

BF3 Server #3

Teamspeak

2 posters

BC2 Server

XiSTNZ
    XiSTNZ
    Admin
    Admin

Game Server Administrator Citation
    Donator Citation
    Scrim Victory Medal
    Scrim Participation Medal

BC2 Server Empty BC2 Server

Post  XiSTNZ Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:23 pm

Hi guys,

Just thought i should let you know that the server hasnt being working properly lately, the spawn protect system isnt killing people that are in their spawn. this has being causing quite a bit of discontent with some of the people in the game.

So yeah, not sure if you guys know about this or not, but if you could either fix this problem or make a post bout it on the server, because people are asking if spawn killing is allowed and why nothing is being done about people who are. I have resorted to tking to get some people who are just refusing to leave the enemy spawn. however i can only do this 3 times before being kicked and they just go straight back in.

Thanks

Joel

Edit: talking about the console sorry for confusion
    CKisSUPERMAN
    CKisSUPERMAN
    Admin
    Admin

BC2 Server Empty Re: BC2 Server

Post  CKisSUPERMAN Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:33 pm

XiSTNZ wrote:Hi guys,

Just thought i should let you know that the server hasnt being working properly lately, the spawn protect system isnt killing people that are in their spawn. this has being causing quite a bit of discontent with some of the people in the game.

So yeah, not sure if you guys know about this or not, but if you could either fix this problem or make a post bout it on the server, because people are asking if spawn killing is allowed and why nothing is being done about people who are. I have resorted to tking to get some people who are just refusing to leave the enemy spawn. however i can only do this 3 times before being kicked and they just go straight back in.

Thanks

Joel

i would like Matty819 band from the server because he was base raping and getting smart to me, Joel was there and wittiness it. thanks

Post  Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:36 pm

I have a feeling that one of the other clients doesn't have some of the plugins checked. Sometimes I'll check the server and there are people with 400+ pings who don't get auto kicked. Can the others with ProCon clients check your plugins to make sure the following are enabled:

- Basic Mapzone Actions
    - Ping Kicker
    - Spam Bot
    - End of Round Stats
    - Kill Streaks
    - Last Kill Tracker
    - In-game Admin

With the new BF3 Server we will be configuring ProCon Layer, this ensures only ONE client can alter server settings, while still enabling other clients to be open but feed off the main client. Takes a while to setup properly.

Post  Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:38 pm

CKisSUPERMAN1990 wrote:

i would like Matty819 band from the server because he was base raping and getting smart to me, Joel was there and wittiness it. thanks

Done Very Happy
    XiSTNZ
    XiSTNZ
    Admin
    Admin

Donator Citation
    Scrim Victory Medal

Post  XiSTNZ Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:46 pm

Thanks Slato