Sons of Valour - www.sonsofvalour.net

Sons of Valour has moved to a new forum located @ http://www.sonsofvalour.net

Please register on this new forum and notify an admin of your registration upon joining our teamspeak server so you can be assigned your appropriate forum permissions.

Regards,
[SoV] Management

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sons of Valour has moved to a new forum located @ http://www.sonsofvalour.net

Please register on this new forum and notify an admin of your registration upon joining our teamspeak server so you can be assigned your appropriate forum permissions.

Regards,
[SoV] Management

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have changed forums: http://www.sonsofvalour.net

BF3 #1

BF3 #2

BF3 Server #3

Teamspeak

3 posters

Clan Video- PRACTICE/SCRIPTS (scene 2-3-4) TIME CHANGED TO Thur the 2nd 5pm EST (brisbane au)

pilot737
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant

Clan Video- PRACTICE/SCRIPTS (scene 2-3-4) TIME CHANGED TO Thur the 2nd 5pm EST (brisbane au) Empty Clan Video- PRACTICE/SCRIPTS (scene 2-3-4) TIME CHANGED TO Thur the 2nd 5pm EST (brisbane au)

Post  pilot737 Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:12 am

Hello guys,

Ok i would like to announce that i will be starting the videos recording, with scene 2,3,4 the date will be the 2/02/2012 at 5pm EST (brisbane aust) and the recording will only take about 30-60 min of your time.

Now for the people who will be needed.

Us and RU jet x3
    1 Phantomwolf
    2 Shippsy
    3 Steamboatwilly

Attack chopper crew x2
    *1 NZ_Vixon9
    2 Joel

Us tank crew x3
    1 Ckissuperman
    2 Gazzastalker
    3 Crusader

Ru tank crew x4
    1 Jimmychen
    2 Hammer
    3 Qiverkill
    4 Nzmonsta

If any of you guys have a problem LET ME KNOW

now time for scripts

scene 2: this scene will go as follows

The scene will start with US tanks when they roll out of there base at NORMAL speed, the camera will be placed ontop of the lights so there will be a pause for the camera to move, the scene will end when the tanks reach the road in which the tanks must stop.
    End scene

Scene 3: this scene will go as follows
    US tank drivers: Now that you have reached the road the US tanks must form a triangle on the road with the squad leader (ckissuperman) going first in the middle, when you guys are ready to roll you must sprint in your tanks in till you reach the first road sign When you reach the sign you must then take the speed of your tanks back to normal, while you guys are driving at normal speed you must be firing, when firing you must shoot in a pattern and the pattern will be leader (ck) left (garry) right (cru) intill you wipe out the ru tanks. After you have taken out the RU tanks move up slowly to the road that enters D and stop there.

RU tank drivers: you guys do the same as the us but you stop at the road which leads to C, and you guys will fire at will but YOU MUST LOOSE.

End scene

Scene 4: this scene goes as follows

Now That the US tanks have sucessfully defeated the RU tanks the RU side will call in air support. while the us tanks stay in the same spot as scene 3, steam, shippsy, phantom and NZ_Vixon(NZ_Vixon still needs gunner) will make a run and will drop guided missiles and kill the two left and right US tanks while Vixon and Joel disables the squad leader (ck).

JET PILOTS READ HERE: what i would like from you guys is to fly in a LINE then split and flare at the same time after firing the guided missiles then it will be end of scene.
    Attk heli: all i need you guys to do is disable The squad leader tank (ck)

End scene

Now if you guys have any problems with the script or times let me know below

Last edited by pilot737 on Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:26 am; edited 3 times in total
    XiSTNZ
    XiSTNZ
    Admin
    Admin

Game Server Administrator Citation
    Donator Citation
    Scrim Victory Medal
    Scrim Participation Medal

Clan Video- PRACTICE/SCRIPTS (scene 2-3-4) TIME CHANGED TO Thur the 2nd 5pm EST (brisbane au) Empty Re: Clan Video- PRACTICE/SCRIPTS (scene 2-3-4) TIME CHANGED TO Thur the 2nd 5pm EST (brisbane au)

Post  XiSTNZ Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:15 am

FYI, anyone who is in the scrim team wont be able to do this. as we have a scrim and practice on as well.
    pilot737
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant

Clan Video- PRACTICE/SCRIPTS (scene 2-3-4) TIME CHANGED TO Thur the 2nd 5pm EST (brisbane au) Empty Re: Clan Video- PRACTICE/SCRIPTS (scene 2-3-4) TIME CHANGED TO Thur the 2nd 5pm EST (brisbane au)

Post  pilot737 Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:22 am

Time changed
    drzdeano
    drzdeano
    Command Sergeant Major
    Command Sergeant Major

Donator Citation

Post  drzdeano Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:01 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p9PxPFsf2g

have you seen this pilot?

sounds like it cant be done anymore, been patched, could be worth a look into
    pilot737
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant

Post  pilot737 Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:37 am

while watching that video i found out that if i turn my hud off when im outside of a heli it will clear the gunners screen which makes for a awesome camera and for infantry recording i will use the jav i may move slower but the cleanness of it makes it worth it.

in conclusion im ready all i need to do is write a basic script for the infantry and have a training sesh and we should be right.

p.s 1 more thing i might need some people to also record because im going to need different audio (i cbf saying why)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:58 pm