Sons of Valour - www.sonsofvalour.net

Sons of Valour has moved to a new forum located @ http://www.sonsofvalour.net

Please register on this new forum and notify an admin of your registration upon joining our teamspeak server so you can be assigned your appropriate forum permissions.

Regards,
[SoV] Management

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sons of Valour has moved to a new forum located @ http://www.sonsofvalour.net

Please register on this new forum and notify an admin of your registration upon joining our teamspeak server so you can be assigned your appropriate forum permissions.

Regards,
[SoV] Management

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have changed forums: http://www.sonsofvalour.net

BF3 #1

BF3 #2

BF3 Server #3

Teamspeak

3 posters

Great server guys, but...

Eiluaq
    Private
    Private

Great server guys, but... Empty Great server guys, but...

Post  Eiluaq Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:24 am

Heya SoV,

Firstly, great server.. I really enjoy the way it's setup and I play on it often!

However, playing today.. minding my own business I jump in a tank and drive toward the enemy base.. next thing I know a so called 'friendly' player by the name of 'Taylorswift' turns his tank barrel on me and starts blasting me for no reason. This happened just outside our main spawn. I have absolutely no idea why he was doing this, next thing I know he blasts me again destroying my tank and teamkilling me..

Well I assume this is a case of mistaken identity as I didn't teamkill or teamdamage anyone.. so, I threw up a message asking if any admins are online.. next thing I know I've been kicked for teamkilling.. so I rejoin and (admitidly in a not so polite way) I explain I didn't teamkill anyone.. then bam.. im kicked again for teamkilling.. I try and rejoin and im kicked again being told not to come back to your server..

Needless to say I find this very disheartening as I spend what little spare time I have on your server (frankly it's the best server around, besides what happened today).. then to be kicked and told to not come back by an admin for no reason whatsoever is extremely disappointing.

I always play the game as intended, I never teamkill (intentionally) and I always try my best to complete the objectives.

Logged onto your vent and tried speaking to Taylorswift (I assume this is who kicked me, beind the only person in the vent) and he wouldn't reply.

I did nothing wrong.

Thanks for listening,
    Eiluaq

Great server guys, but... Empty Re: Great server guys, but...

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:29 am

Interesting take on things,

Firstly, you were ramming my tank as it was leaving the base (deliberately?). You then damaged the tank till it was critical. I turn around and shoot thinking some jackass from the other team is there but its you....you then ask for an admin to kick me?

Then you come onto vent and start abusing me?

Never seen you do anything like it before. There's no ban, the idea was for you to have a break. If there's a misunderstanding then I apologise but at that time there was also crap going on with another player named ExZippo and I had no time for it.
    Eiluaq
    Private
    Private

Post  Eiluaq Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:47 am

Edit:

I think we just had a little misunderstanding, you cut me off in ya tank, maybe i should of stopped a little sooner, but i assure you it was not intentional.

And let's be clear on this; I certainly did NOT abuse you on vent.

Please don't assume if I teamkill or team damage that it's intentional.. I assure you I'm not that sort of player. I really like your server and would certainly not do anything to comprimise my ability to play on it (or any server for that matter).

I'm not one to hold any grudges, water under the bridge.

I look forward to playing on your server again.
    Mary Poppins
    Mary Poppins
    Cheif Warrant Officer 5
    Cheif Warrant Officer 5

Post  Mary Poppins Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:20 am

Sounds like you both were in the wrong. Taylorswift, you know you shouldn't be teamkilling, if someone purposely teamkills you, just kick them for it. Don't start a war with that player and such.

Eiluaq, you took the right steps to figure this out. Next time something like this happens, try to be friendly towards admins & such, sometimes we can be in a bad mood and do things that we wouldn't normally.

Cheers
    SoV Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  SoV Admin Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:05 am

Please dont team kill or team damage deliberately.

Mistakes & accidents happen & games dont always go as planned.

Hope the situation is resolved.
    We're all about a good game afterall Wink

Post  Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:49 pm

I'm sick of all the idiots who team kill because I get the Pilot's seat before them and they want to fly. They never ask, just TK.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:04 pm