Sons of Valour - www.sonsofvalour.net

Sons of Valour has moved to a new forum located @ http://www.sonsofvalour.net

Please register on this new forum and notify an admin of your registration upon joining our teamspeak server so you can be assigned your appropriate forum permissions.

Regards,
[SoV] Management

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sons of Valour has moved to a new forum located @ http://www.sonsofvalour.net

Please register on this new forum and notify an admin of your registration upon joining our teamspeak server so you can be assigned your appropriate forum permissions.

Regards,
[SoV] Management

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have changed forums: http://www.sonsofvalour.net

BF3 #1

BF3 #2

BF3 Server #3

Teamspeak

4 posters

Clan expansion:

SoV Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Clan expansion: Empty Clan expansion:

Post  SoV Admin Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:54 am

I was thinking of ways to help promote the clan & expand more.

We have done well with recruitment. If you guys could keep it up, that would be splendid.

I was also thinking of approaching small clans and offering clan merges.
    Our new age of ways of operating clans might be seen as heretical to other clans, so we may not have any luck anyhow.

(eg we use a council to keep the clan operating & trusted players to enforce the server rules, but in game etc , we are all equal rank. Versus the old hierarchy of clan leader, mods, members etc.. )

*Its expected that some may not wish to relinquish power they currently have, in favour of making another huge clan like OTF was.

Thoughts , ideas & feelings anyone ?

Clan expansion: Empty Re: Clan expansion:

Post  Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:06 am

Well I more for ernoz style clan but I understand ur need for more more members crus being who you are. The main think if we merge with another clan it should have the same banner because don't want hear things like -SITH-, -OTF- and Pansy's bum scratching brigade. Personally if we merge with another clan we should only merge with strong respectable clans (TOG ish clans) or clans where former members of previous clans reside. I don't want to merge "flash in pan" clan that are given to much power in mostly older style of gamer in this clan.
    But in honest opinion the whole merging thing is heretical* but hey give a whirl if it goes bottom up shit happens and we make another clan called captain awesome and merry buddies.

* Dam been in this business for around three years and I think like a old timer

Making another -OTF- size clan ... tbh no way do I have another OTF size clan. Why because it got to the stage that it what more epoch of the time joined and a few hardened veteran slugging it out in the forum. Like the apparant "OTF and ETAF (which was basically just chewie) over half of them I don't really know and that saying something a first new recruit of OTF that wasn't part of Sith and stay on the bandwagon* till the end doesn't know half of the so called "vets" from OTF.

* Of course I dropped mostly out of the forum for around three month because I was so dissolution with the constant waves of randoms but I came back to press the selfdestruct button on OTF

Third thing lol wut? Crus are you high? Same status in game but different generally? that confusing and will just lead to mr big shoes waltzing in and generally being a dick to everyone. But sure do whatever on PC im not on it.

Wow look over that I thing I derserve a gold star for that opinion.
    Popo
    Popo
    Sergeant Major of the Army

Post  Popo Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:55 pm

I actually liked the SiTH clan and how that was run the best out of everything. I loved that clan so much. Twisted Evil
    striken2o
    striken2o
    First Sergeant
    First Sergeant

Game Server Administrator Citation
    Donator Citation

Post  striken2o Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:55 pm

hey all,

new to the site and hopefully a member soon, is there a page with the clan's history ? From my understanding some member's on here are from a couple of clans.

anyone care to provide the back story?

Post  Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:46 am

Here the clan history

https://sonsofvalour.forumotion.com/t241-history-lesson-needed

Try crus post with all those bad colour choices
    SoV Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  SoV Admin Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:09 am

Aww.

I thought the colours made it pretty Sad

Yea. Well basically the clan structure is:

Everyone is equal. We dont have any =SoV= commander tags etc.
    Pretty much we just have a council, whos duty is to keep the clan running.
    We divide the main duties up in the council to increase productivity & prevent overburdening.

Out of the clan members, those who seek to be admins & are trustworthy are appointed by the server administrator & uphold the rules / disciplinary actions, as decided by the council.

When it comes to scrims etc, the member organising it or the council member organising it will detirmine how people are assigned in the team etc..

Pretty much its an easy system.
    Prevents any hierarchal structure of eg a clan lord ( like in OTF ) getting out of hand, or say a moderator ( the SiTH clan incident )

Post  Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:15 pm

Crusader142 wrote:Aww.

I thought the colours made it pretty Sad

Yea. Well basically the clan structure is:

Everyone is equal. We dont have any =SoV= commander tags etc.
    Pretty much we just have a council, whos duty is to keep the clan running.
    We divide the main duties up in the council to increase productivity & prevent overburdening.

Out of the clan members, those who seek to be admins & are trustworthy are appointed by the server administrator & uphold the rules / disciplinary actions, as decided by the council.

Sound good. The colour do make it pretty BUT green is fucking impossible to read
    Voltstriker
    Voltstriker
    Admin
    Admin

Game Server Administrator Citation
    Scrim Training Medal

Post  Voltstriker Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:13 am

Crusader142 wrote:
    or say a moderator ( the SiTH clan incident )

ehem, are you talking about me? i was a damn good moderator Razz jks
    Popo
    Popo

Post  Popo Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:41 pm

SiTH was so cool, back in the day. Before swipecall hacked it. That was lame.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 12:38 am