Sons of Valour - www.sonsofvalour.net

Sons of Valour has moved to a new forum located @ http://www.sonsofvalour.net

Please register on this new forum and notify an admin of your registration upon joining our teamspeak server so you can be assigned your appropriate forum permissions.

Regards,
[SoV] Management

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sons of Valour has moved to a new forum located @ http://www.sonsofvalour.net

Please register on this new forum and notify an admin of your registration upon joining our teamspeak server so you can be assigned your appropriate forum permissions.

Regards,
[SoV] Management

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have changed forums: http://www.sonsofvalour.net

BF3 #1

BF3 #2

BF3 Server #3

Teamspeak

Important Clan Poll: For BF3

Poll

What direction do you think we should take?

[ 2 ]
    Important Clan Poll:  For BF3  I_vote_lcap25%Important Clan Poll:  For BF3  I_vote_rcap [25%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Important Clan Poll:  For BF3  I_vote_lcap0%Important Clan Poll:  For BF3  I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Important Clan Poll:  For BF3  I_vote_lcap25%Important Clan Poll:  For BF3  I_vote_rcap [25%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Important Clan Poll:  For BF3  I_vote_lcap0%Important Clan Poll:  For BF3  I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 2 ]
    [ 2 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 8
    SoV Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Important Clan Poll:  For BF3  Empty Important Clan Poll: For BF3

Post  SoV Admin Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:41 am

If we are going for a dedicated box, we need to know how much funding we can get per month.
    If its not enough then were in the shit.

Alternatives, is that we could ask around and see if any of the clans are keen to co-fund and they can pay eg 1/4 of the cost and they can host one of the 4 server games for their purposes.

As many of you know, im dead broke, but I am hoping that with the UFB build, I may be able to get into Telecom, TelstraClear or Enable networks or something.

Also for Holy Enforcer & Bleachy. Could you please search around and find people that might be keen to join us and help fund us ?
    -I would also be open to advertising for companies (hosting companies, networking companies etc) and display banners etc if they are able to help sponsor us or offer discounts.
    -We are primarily looking for either slot rental or dedicated box rental.

I think it is worth exploring these options before BF3 comes so we arent panicking at the last minute.

Just note: We are only interested in either Sydney or Auckland hosting as this is where the International cables linking AU, US & NZ link up, so one of those cities will be the best option for pings & routes.
    Sydney is the preferable one as Australian gamers out number us like 1-6 or something like that these days.

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:36 am