Sons of Valour - www.sonsofvalour.net

Sons of Valour has moved to a new forum located @ http://www.sonsofvalour.net

Please register on this new forum and notify an admin of your registration upon joining our teamspeak server so you can be assigned your appropriate forum permissions.

Regards,
[SoV] Management

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sons of Valour has moved to a new forum located @ http://www.sonsofvalour.net

Please register on this new forum and notify an admin of your registration upon joining our teamspeak server so you can be assigned your appropriate forum permissions.

Regards,
[SoV] Management

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have changed forums: http://www.sonsofvalour.net

BF3 #1

BF3 #2

BF3 Server #3

Teamspeak

+7
Voltstriker
Holy_Evangelist
Exocet
Machete Metal
striken2o
Molarr
finjonz
11 posters

BATTLEFIELD 3 SERVER!

finjonz
    finjonz
    Sergeant First Class
    Sergeant First Class

Donator Citation

BATTLEFIELD 3 SERVER! - Page 2 Empty Re: BATTLEFIELD 3 SERVER!

Post  finjonz Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:08 pm

I give up not having this fucking shit. I want my Donation back and then im pulling out of this clan not going to sit here and be told im wrong or told I cant play the game type I like.

I'm a Team player and I play for the people around me and myself and I make sure the EVERY1 gets a fear chance if im going to be paying for a sever I cant get my own type of game play on and then get shit for just saying "I dont want to pay for a game that doesnt have my game type" then im out. I paid the last amount we needed to start up our sever...... though I was doing something right for my clan GUESS NOT..............
    Jimieus
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Distinguished Conduct Medal - Designing Forums Skin
    Scrim Victory Medal
    Scrim Participation Medal
    Scrim Training Medal

Post  Jimieus Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:23 pm

Wow - way to go over-reacting. I never told anyone what they can or can't do. Merely pointed out that rush has a 32 cap and that i would like to play on 64 player servers. Thats MY OPINION.

You play the selfish card on me and then react in a way that is entirely selfish. I will donate to server cost REGARDLESS. Calm the F down and think before you type. Please. Much less confrontation that way. I'm going to leave it at that. *tips hat

finjonz
    finjonz
    Sergeant First Class
    Sergeant First Class

Donator Citation

Post  finjonz Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:42 pm

look im sorry over did it yes but i hate being stood on when just making a point. its the BF3 fever.

Jimieus im sorry if i offended you in any way. you are aloud your own opinion i was not trying to stop you. i just wanted to see something work for everyone.
    striken2o
    striken2o
    First Sergeant
    First Sergeant

Game Server Administrator Citation
    Donator Citation

Post  striken2o Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:10 pm

how about we get a vote from all members who donated ?

that makes the most sense to me, those who have provided any form of donation get one vote. Either for mixed (conquest with rush mixed in) or pure conquest only.

the vote remains valid for the entire server rental period eg. if funds are used to purchase a 6 month rental, then those 6 months will go with whatever option is chosen.
    Molarr
    Molarr
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Game Server Administrator Citation
    Donator Citation
    Scrim Victory Medal

Post  Molarr Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:34 pm

Don't want to be the voice of reason but for pragmatic reasons Finjonz you may have to hold off on a rush rotation. If I was a random player looking to join a clan, and everytime I played my mates or myself kept getting kicked because the max server pop suddenly went from 64 to 32 at the end of a round, I wouldn't join this clan

Maybe we have 64 play CQ and if we recruit more players we can look at funding a rush server in the near future. We need to think what is best for the clan here, not what gametype we may or may not enjoy, especially if it causes those kind of distruption.

edit* Spelling
    Jimieus
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Distinguished Conduct Medal - Designing Forums Skin
    Scrim Victory Medal
    Scrim Training Medal

Post  Jimieus Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:33 am

striken2o wrote:how about we get a vote from all members who donated ?

+1

Molarr wrote:If I was a random player looking to join a clan, and everytime I played my mates or myself kept getting kicked because the max server pop suddenly went from 64 to 32 at the end of a round, I wouldn't join this clan

This too - More clan members - more doe - more servers Smile

I also have a hunch that having a variable player count won't be possible. If the server settings uses dropdowns or set settings i assume rush maps only become available when player count is set at 32...

I reckon the vote is the way to go first - then tptb can use the new data to make a better informed decision.

Post  Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:47 am

Jimieus wrote:

I also have a hunch that having a variable player count won't be possible. If the server settings uses dropdowns or set settings i assume rush maps only become available when player count is set at 32...

Its theoretically possible. Never been put into practice or tested out. We wouldn't do it because its a bit stupid kicking half the players from the server because of a game type change. Can't guarantee that SoV's wouldn't get kicked either.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:08 am