Sons of Valour - www.sonsofvalour.net

Sons of Valour has moved to a new forum located @ http://www.sonsofvalour.net

Please register on this new forum and notify an admin of your registration upon joining our teamspeak server so you can be assigned your appropriate forum permissions.

Regards,
[SoV] Management

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sons of Valour has moved to a new forum located @ http://www.sonsofvalour.net

Please register on this new forum and notify an admin of your registration upon joining our teamspeak server so you can be assigned your appropriate forum permissions.

Regards,
[SoV] Management

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have changed forums: http://www.sonsofvalour.net

BF3 #1

BF3 #2

BF3 Server #3

Teamspeak

3 posters

The World Internet Addresses Have Run OUT !!!

SoV Admin
    Admin
    Admin

The World Internet Addresses Have Run OUT !!! Empty The World Internet Addresses Have Run OUT !!!

Post  SoV Admin Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:13 pm

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/technology/news/article.cfm?c_id=5&objectid=10703753

Basically. The addresses have all been bought up.
    The world will begin shifting to IPv6.

To slow the consuming of IPv4 addresses, there has been systems of Dynamic IP & NAT.
    Dynamic IP basically gives any free IPs at the time to people that want to use the internet. Users that are offline, wont be using the IP so it is given to someone else.

NAT: Basically, ever device that connects to the internet needs an ip address. To conserve IPv4 addresses, NAT allows all devices to share one IP address & but using ports to distinguish which traffic is to which device.

Now with the final blocks of addresses handed out, once isps have handed them out to its users.
    The upgrade & handout of ipv6 routers & devices will be necessary.

Windows already has ipv6 built in.
    But end users will have to upgrade to ipv6 routers in the near future.

The World Internet Addresses Have Run OUT !!! Empty Re: The World Internet Addresses Have Run OUT !!!

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:45 pm

Holy shit. Its Probably all the Chinese's' fault.
    SoV Admin
    Admin
    Admin

The World Internet Addresses Have Run OUT !!! Empty Re: The World Internet Addresses Have Run OUT !!!

Post  SoV Admin Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:50 pm

A comparison IPv4 vs IPv6

IPv4 4.3 billon unique addresses

IPv6 340 trillion unique addresses

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:11 pm

slatosniper wrote:Holy shit. Its Probably all the Chinese's' fault.
    Highly unlikey
    Chinese have lot of people but are mostly poor
    plus 4.6 bill is the roughly the world popn there no way that all the people in the world have had a computer .

It all is western countries buying multiple computers and being wasteful. i bet the crus or pansy or nght has had more than one personal pc in the lifetime. the computer created this problem by not reuse ip address for profit

O btw i was watch zeitgest bf i posted this explain reason this post

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:12 pm

Hopeless wrote:
    Highly unlikely
    Chinese have lot of people but are mostly poor
    Surprisingly most Chinese have access to the internet. Computers and electronic equipment is relatively cheap in China due because they export so many goods.

Post  Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:53 am

China popn is still largely rural and just because it cheap from our perpective doesn't it cheap fot them
    Mary Poppins
    Mary Poppins
    Cheif Warrant Officer 5
    Cheif Warrant Officer 5

Post  Mary Poppins Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:21 am

I personally own 3 computers in my room. A gaming/everyday computer, A laptop for University and a server that is available on my home network to stream music/movies.

Post  Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:53 am

Scarecrow560 wrote:I personally own 3 computers in my room. A gaming/everyday computer, A laptop for University and a server that is available on my home network to stream music/movies.

exactly
    Mary Poppins
    Mary Poppins
    Cheif Warrant Officer 5
    Cheif Warrant Officer 5

Post  Mary Poppins Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:02 am

But these are the only computers I have ever owned. The server like 4-5 years old. But still can run 2142 all on medium settings with a decent FPS.

I'm glad they are going to introduce IPv6, more IP addresses to hide behind Very Happy

Post  Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:31 am

Hazzar, revolution is at hand!

Post  Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:30 am

im just saying the could reuse the old ip addresses for computer in edumps there not going to be used there just created a problem because there lazy and it not profitable to recycle so just made this problem

Post  Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:06 am

Solution to the problem!

INVENT TELEPATHY!!!

Post  Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:29 am

solution to the problem the economy need to economise

Post  Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:22 pm

or as George bush said "Eat food off your family!" and "If you've got a problem, blame somebody else"
    Voltstriker
    Voltstriker
    Admin
    Admin

Game Server Administrator Citation
    Scrim Training Medal

Post  Voltstriker Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:19 am

We have about 7-9 computers in our house
    Mary Poppins
    Mary Poppins
    Cheif Warrant Officer 5
    Cheif Warrant Officer 5

Post  Mary Poppins Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:26 am

xXx_AnNiHiLaToR_xXx wrote:We have about 7-9 computers in our house

It's all yoour fault that we have no more left Sad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:18 am