Sons of Valour - www.sonsofvalour.net

Sons of Valour has moved to a new forum located @ http://www.sonsofvalour.net

Please register on this new forum and notify an admin of your registration upon joining our teamspeak server so you can be assigned your appropriate forum permissions.

Regards,
[SoV] Management

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sons of Valour has moved to a new forum located @ http://www.sonsofvalour.net

Please register on this new forum and notify an admin of your registration upon joining our teamspeak server so you can be assigned your appropriate forum permissions.

Regards,
[SoV] Management

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have changed forums: http://www.sonsofvalour.net

Similar topics

BF3 #1

BF3 #2

BF3 Server #3

Teamspeak

5 posters

Remove Tehran Highway from rotation

Poll

Should Tehran Highway be removed from rotation?

[ 7 ]
      Remove Tehran Highway from rotation I_vote_lcap47%Remove Tehran Highway from rotation I_vote_rcap [47%] 
      [ 8 ]
      Remove Tehran Highway from rotation I_vote_lcap53%Remove Tehran Highway from rotation I_vote_rcap [53%] 

Total Votes: 15
      Voltstriker
      Voltstriker
      Admin
      Admin

Game Server Administrator Citation
      Scrim Training Medal

Remove Tehran Highway from rotation Empty Remove Tehran Highway from rotation

Post  Voltstriker Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:19 pm

This is a poll to see if the clan wants Tehran Highway from the rotation. You may vote once. This poll will end on Thursday.
      striken2o
      striken2o
      First Sergeant
      First Sergeant

Donator Citation

Remove Tehran Highway from rotation Empty Re: Remove Tehran Highway from rotation

Post  striken2o Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:03 pm

how are you going to enforce the change once a decision is made ?
      i thought only high council could initiate such a change
      Voltstriker
      Voltstriker
      Admin
      Admin

Scrim Training Medal

Remove Tehran Highway from rotation Empty Re: Remove Tehran Highway from rotation

Post  Voltstriker Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:05 pm

striken2o wrote:how are you going to enforce the change once a decision is made ?

SoV Clan Charter wrote:a) The members of the clan will have a right to vote on issues or changes that effect the can as a whole.

According to the charter members are allowed to vote for changes to clan. eg map rotation. If the majority of the clan wants Tehran Highway off the maplist then it has to change. Otherwise if they dont then this poll becomes null and void.

and fyi slato or whoever wrote the charter, the part i quoted has a spelling mistake. You wrote can instead of clan.

EDIT- Please note that Tehran Highway is also a MAV lifters paradise. If it is removed it will offer less opportunities for them to boost themselves up, possibly discouraging them doing it. Admins enforcing the no MAV lifting rule alongside this will hopefully help reduce MAV lifters
      SoV Admin
      Admin
      Admin

Post  SoV Admin Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:13 am

Remove. Map is terrible.
      THE REAL SARS
      THE REAL SARS
      Corporal
      Corporal

Donator Citation

Post  THE REAL SARS Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:08 am

MAV lifters are everywhere on this map, so please remove Wink
      Molarr
      Molarr
      Sergeant
      Sergeant

Donator Citation
      Scrim Victory Medal
      Scrim Participation Medal

Post  Molarr Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:35 am

striken2o wrote:
      how are you going to enforce the change once a decision is made ?

SoV Clan Charter wrote:
      a) The members of the clan will have a right to vote on issues or changes that effect the can as a whole.

The right to vote on an issue is not the same as starting a vote on an issue Voltstriker, my understanding was you had to ask for a HC member to run it by the rest of the HC and then they decide whether it is relevant to go to a vote. Instead it appears you just circumvented the HC.

Post  Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:20 am

This isn't something that I would really call as affecting the whole clan. It's just removing a map. You are absolutely allowed to make a poll to find out peoples opinions but keep in mind that after the votes are counted the HC acts on the best interests of the clan. (9.9/10 times we side with the winning votes) But this is no guarantee that what comes out of the vote will actually be put in effect.

In future to avoid poll spamming please check with a HC member prior to making the poll. This does not mean you are not allowed to create it but please notify us so we know whats going on as it may be an issue that can be resolved at the HC level without the need for a poll.
      Voltstriker
      Voltstriker
      Admin
      Admin

Scrim Training Medal

Post  Voltstriker Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:16 am

In future to avoid poll spamming please check with a HC member prior to making the poll. This does not mean you are not allowed to create it but please notify us so we know whats going on as it may be an issue that can be resolved at the HC level without the need for a poll.

ok ill do that in the future.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content