Sons of Valour - www.sonsofvalour.net

Sons of Valour has moved to a new forum located @ http://www.sonsofvalour.net

Please register on this new forum and notify an admin of your registration upon joining our teamspeak server so you can be assigned your appropriate forum permissions.

Regards,
[SoV] Management

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sons of Valour has moved to a new forum located @ http://www.sonsofvalour.net

Please register on this new forum and notify an admin of your registration upon joining our teamspeak server so you can be assigned your appropriate forum permissions.

Regards,
[SoV] Management

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have changed forums: http://www.sonsofvalour.net

BF3 #1

BF3 #2

BF3 Server #3

Teamspeak

Unban request - mind_grenadius

Mind_Grenade
    Private
    Private

Unban request - mind_grenadius Empty Unban request - mind_grenadius

Post  Mind_Grenade Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:50 pm

Hey guys; first of all I just want to say thanks for providing the server and moderating it. I'm a regular and I enjoy the way it's run.

I was recently banned by Saturayte (sp?) on the BF3 server for hacking/cheating.

It was a game on Seine, our team was being spawn raped really hard (lol, actually one of the worst spawn rapes I've seen in 300 hrs!) so I took the opportunity in the fuss to go prone and sneak my way into the frontlines and take out enemies via suppressed SKS and pistol. Was going about 36-10 at the time of the ban?

I can understand how it could be perceived as hacks, as I was prone with a suppressor so it would be hard to detect where the death was coming from, but I assure you I do not hack, and I despise hacks and cheats, and where possible I do my best to report to moderators/admins in an effort to assist, because I know it can be frustrating when you just want to play and not babysit everyone Sad

If you continue with the decision I'm a hacker, I'll be frustrated but I will respect your decision and play on other servers but I hope you will unban as I do enjoy playing on the server.

I guess it didn't help I got a nemesis bonus on Saturayte Wink

Cheers guys,
    Chris aka Mind_Grenadius

Unban request - mind_grenadius Empty Re: Unban request - mind_grenadius

Post  Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:32 pm

Hi,

I have looked at the ban list a few minutes ago and your name doesn't appear on the list. Perhaps it may have been a temporary ban? That said, please note that all unban requests should be made using the provided template. https://sonsofvalour.forumotion.com/t132-how-to-do-an-unban-request

Please let me know if you can join the server again and if not I will look into this matter for you personally.

Unban request - mind_grenadius Empty Unban Request

Post  Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:35 pm

Hey there

I am very sorry to hear that you have had to make this request. We have had a look on our ban list and can't seem to find you on this list???

At this point in time you are not banned from our servers with the name Mind_Grenadius.

I wish to thank you for the positive comments in regards to our admining of our servers. We try to do our best, however mistakes do happen.

I have had a look at your stats and can't see any reason at all for a ban. Please accept my appoligies for any wrong we have done you.

We wish to see you on our servers in the future and trying to nail you in the coffin. hehe

I have a little prob at the mo because my son (who is 11) seems to take all the time on the game. Looking forward to him going back to school.

Once again, I appoligise for and wrong we have done and look forward to seeing you on the field.

Regards

Shayne Stalker Twisted Evil
    Mind_Grenade
    Private
    Private

Post  Mind_Grenade Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:12 pm

Went to join before, think it worked : / having bugs on my end so not entirely sure! Will let you know if I have any further dramas joining then Smile if not, I'll just kill you on the Battlefield Razz

Thanks for the manners and timely responses guys, mucho appreciado! Once again cheers for running the server Smile good mods beat the shit out of PB any day....

My apologies re: the template, just thought it was a rough thing, not formal Smile

Post  Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:11 am

No worries mate.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 4:31 am