Sons of Valour - www.sonsofvalour.net

Sons of Valour has moved to a new forum located @ http://www.sonsofvalour.net

Please register on this new forum and notify an admin of your registration upon joining our teamspeak server so you can be assigned your appropriate forum permissions.

Regards,
[SoV] Management

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sons of Valour has moved to a new forum located @ http://www.sonsofvalour.net

Please register on this new forum and notify an admin of your registration upon joining our teamspeak server so you can be assigned your appropriate forum permissions.

Regards,
[SoV] Management

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have changed forums: http://www.sonsofvalour.net

Similar topics

BF3 #1

BF3 #2

BF3 Server #3

Teamspeak

4 posters

~~~~~Clan Video Recording~~~~~ Wed 15th - canceled due to tanks being teamkilled by noobs

MrSoundGuy
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant

~~~~~Clan Video Recording~~~~~ Wed 15th - canceled due to tanks being teamkilled by noobs Empty ~~~~~Clan Video Recording~~~~~ Wed 15th - canceled due to tanks being teamkilled by noobs

Post  MrSoundGuy Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:21 am

Hello Guys!

I will be recording the end scene which will be a wide view video of a 64 player round of firestorm, which will be the end scene. No one is fully needed but it would be great if there were a few people to drive the tanks, so it looks like the whole thing is starting again.

I lied i need a few people about 4 people

1 SWstalker
    2 nzmonsta
    3 Sirocco

OOOONNNNEEEE MMMMOOOORRRREEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by MrSoundGuy on Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:52 am; edited 2 times in total
    Sirocco
    Sirocco
    Corporal
    Corporal

Donator Citation

~~~~~Clan Video Recording~~~~~ Wed 15th - canceled due to tanks being teamkilled by noobs Empty Re: ~~~~~Clan Video Recording~~~~~ Wed 15th - canceled due to tanks being teamkilled by noobs

Post  Sirocco Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:39 am

One more is me if you like mate.

Sirocco

Last man in lol
    MrSoundGuy
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant

~~~~~Clan Video Recording~~~~~ Wed 15th - canceled due to tanks being teamkilled by noobs Empty Re: ~~~~~Clan Video Recording~~~~~ Wed 15th - canceled due to tanks being teamkilled by noobs

Post  MrSoundGuy Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:51 am

YAY! thanks man ill add ya in hope to see ya tommrow
    Voltstriker
    Voltstriker
    Admin
    Admin

Game Server Administrator Citation
    Scrim Training Medal

Post  Voltstriker Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:05 am

could i just say maybe wait a little bit until all of this shit has died down before you start getting people to help with vid. just there is so much stuff happening atm
    dru2762
    Private
    Private

~~~~~Clan Video Recording~~~~~ Wed 15th - canceled due to tanks being teamkilled by noobs Empty A Very Sad Day....

Post  dru2762 Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:49 am

Hey guys

I said i would try and be available to help with the video today, but i prob wont be on at all today as i have to put one of my puppies to rest this morning.

R.I.P Buffy the rottie (2004-2012)

Sorry if i've let you guys down.

Dru Sad
    MrSoundGuy
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant

Post  MrSoundGuy Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:07 am

Its ok man.

Sorry to hear that, ill see you when you are back on

-kyle

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:48 pm