Sons of Valour - www.sonsofvalour.net

Sons of Valour has moved to a new forum located @ http://www.sonsofvalour.net

Please register on this new forum and notify an admin of your registration upon joining our teamspeak server so you can be assigned your appropriate forum permissions.

Regards,
[SoV] Management

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sons of Valour has moved to a new forum located @ http://www.sonsofvalour.net

Please register on this new forum and notify an admin of your registration upon joining our teamspeak server so you can be assigned your appropriate forum permissions.

Regards,
[SoV] Management

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have changed forums: http://www.sonsofvalour.net

3 posters

GA 16's vs TOG|Ravens - Seine Crossing - Thursday 8:30pm 05/07

drzdeano
    drzdeano
    Command Sergeant Major
    Command Sergeant Major

Donator Citation

GA 16's vs TOG|Ravens - Seine Crossing - Thursday 8:30pm 05/07 Empty GA 16's vs TOG|Ravens - Seine Crossing - Thursday 8:30pm 05/07

Post  drzdeano Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:30 pm

Hey all

We have a GA ladder match against TOG|Ravens on Thursday @ 8:30pm

Its on Seine Crossing

drzdeano
    drzdeano
    Command Sergeant Major
    Command Sergeant Major

Donator Citation

GA 16's vs TOG|Ravens - Seine Crossing - Thursday 8:30pm 05/07 Empty Re: GA 16's vs TOG|Ravens - Seine Crossing - Thursday 8:30pm 05/07

Post  drzdeano Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:01 pm

*comments removed

so guys everyone on level tommorow - NO INGAME CHAT WHATSOEVER.

only players registered on GA can play

we will smash them and move on,

this match takes precedence over the cg8v8

Last edited by drzdeano on Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Starjack
    Private
    Private

GA 16's vs TOG|Ravens - Seine Crossing - Thursday 8:30pm 05/07 Empty Hello Sons of Valor

Post  Starjack Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:45 pm

drzdeano

Regarding your post above, I would like to apologise for missing in game chat last night. As I'm sure you are aware many players do not pay particular attention to in game chat, especially on pub servers like 3FL as it is generally hackusations and trash talk. Last night, the same as every night, I paid in game chat no attention. Your post as described above was the first post I saw and at that time I had no idea who you were and what you were after. In short, I thought you were another junk talking teenager looking for a text spar.

To compund the issue, you may have noticed there were 3 other TOG playes in that server that game. We were practicing air and infantry attacks and were very busy talking in TS.

Let me advise that in game public chat is not an appropriate place to be discussing competition issues. Thats why I advised to use the GA forums, or better yet do as I have just done, logged onto your forum and posted. We do this regularly with other teams we play against and scrim with. We even share TS log ins and have voice discussions.

If the issue was so important to talk to me, or any other team, I would suggest the later above.

Another point I will make is bringing in the third party to the conversation. I note the AA player in chat as well. I shall discuss directly with AA team.

So, is there a problem I can help you with?

I'll check this post later tonight and tomorrow.

Regards
    SJ
    efedinthebutt
    efedinthebutt
    Sergeant First Class
    Sergeant First Class

GA 16's vs TOG|Ravens - Seine Crossing - Thursday 8:30pm 05/07 Empty Re: GA 16's vs TOG|Ravens - Seine Crossing - Thursday 8:30pm 05/07

Post  efedinthebutt Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:07 pm

deano, this shit goes in the private section

edit: wait why isn't the whole scrims section private?
    drzdeano
    drzdeano
    Command Sergeant Major
    Command Sergeant Major

Donator Citation

Post  drzdeano Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:38 pm

hey starjack, nice of you to come by.

This is not the first time things have been misinterpreted over the net and wont be the last, i thought u were deliberately ignoring me, guess that is not the case. apologies for the hate.

I did announce who i was but you missed that so i can see your point.

i actually wanted to talk to you on battlelog, but as you were ingame i tried to get your attention.

all correspondence with other teams i have done through battlelog, i do not see the need to post on GA forums for trivial matters.

if you can provide a link to the particular forum section relevant to your GA teams it would be helpful as i did visit your rather large site and could not find the Aus section for BF3

that third party, i did not notice his clan , had nothing to do with me, being a public chat area he invited himself. i guess i took was he said onboard as i thought he had some previous dealings, upon hindsight not the best place to gather opinion from.

the reason i wanted to talk to you was the start time of the match, 8:30 is not good for us, 8:45 or 9:00 would be better.
    we have to cut short a match in another ladder to attend this match.

again , apologies for the label, should be a little more patient before i jump to conclusions. i hope we can play our match without any issues.

Starjack
    Private
    Private

GA 16's vs TOG|Ravens - Seine Crossing - Thursday 8:30pm 05/07 Empty No problems

Post  Starjack Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:06 pm

Deano

No problems.

I think we can start at 9pm for you to finish your other match. So lets say we have a tentative start at 9pm, if your there earlier, good, if not we will wait till you turn up.

I'll let my guys know. We may be on server earlier but we will just be practicing with each other.

Good luck with the earlier match and see you at 9pm.

Regards
    SJ

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:38 pm