Sons of Valour - www.sonsofvalour.net

Sons of Valour has moved to a new forum located @ http://www.sonsofvalour.net

Please register on this new forum and notify an admin of your registration upon joining our teamspeak server so you can be assigned your appropriate forum permissions.

Regards,
[SoV] Management

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sons of Valour has moved to a new forum located @ http://www.sonsofvalour.net

Please register on this new forum and notify an admin of your registration upon joining our teamspeak server so you can be assigned your appropriate forum permissions.

Regards,
[SoV] Management

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have changed forums: http://www.sonsofvalour.net

Similar topics

BF3 #1

BF3 #2

BF3 Server #3

Teamspeak

5 posters

Telecom NZ wins large chunk of UFB contract.

SoV Admin
      Admin
      Admin

Telecom NZ wins large chunk of UFB contract. Empty Telecom NZ wins large chunk of UFB contract.

Post  SoV Admin Tue May 24, 2011 10:21 am

http://www.stuff.co.nz/technology/digital-living/5045918/Telecom-wins-bulk-of-Ultrafast-Broadband-contract

Enable Networks will be providing FTTH to Christchurch.

Cant wait !!!!!

Just a run down:

-Telecom & Chorus will be separated.
      -FTTH will begin to be rolled out to much of NZ starting in the next few months.
      -Schools , public buildings & hospitals will receive fibre first.
      -Wholesale packs of 30mbps will be under $40 per month. Packages of 100mbps will be around $60 per month.

Golden
      Golden
      Master Sergeant
      Master Sergeant

Telecom NZ wins large chunk of UFB contract. Empty Re: Telecom NZ wins large chunk of UFB contract.

Post  Golden Tue May 24, 2011 12:50 pm

thats awesome aussie its going to get new net going to be 300xfaster my area not getting it till like 2013-2017 thats all we have been told and maybe it will start in 2012.(my local council are full of old people who hate fucking change and do a shit house job) there trying to say no atm to the government because they think our internet cables are perfectly fine even tho my internet runs at 1.1mbps. if it was 30mbps that would be what my internet provided said it would run at.
      Mary Poppins
      Mary Poppins
      Cheif Warrant Officer 5
      Cheif Warrant Officer 5

Telecom NZ wins large chunk of UFB contract. Empty Re: Telecom NZ wins large chunk of UFB contract.

Post  Mary Poppins Tue May 24, 2011 1:10 pm

Problem is that Telecome will probably charge for Data caps. If the Data caps were increased to somewhere in the 100GB range. I will be happy lol
      Anonamalous
      Anonamalous
      Sergeant Major of the Army
      Sergeant Major of the Army

Game Server Administrator Citation
      Scrim Training Medal

Post  Anonamalous Tue May 24, 2011 2:17 pm

Vodaphone was talking to us about some plan where we would get sorta 100-150mb/s in the near future, some crap like that, nothing so far but let downs because they promised us 20-30mb/s when we switched, Telecom will soon dominate Vodaphone i reckon
      Voltstriker
      Voltstriker
      Admin
      Admin

Game Server Administrator Citation
      Scrim Training Medal

Post  Voltstriker Wed May 25, 2011 6:58 pm

Golden what town do you live in?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:01 pm