Sons of Valour - www.sonsofvalour.net

Sons of Valour has moved to a new forum located @ http://www.sonsofvalour.net

Please register on this new forum and notify an admin of your registration upon joining our teamspeak server so you can be assigned your appropriate forum permissions.

Regards,
[SoV] Management

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sons of Valour has moved to a new forum located @ http://www.sonsofvalour.net

Please register on this new forum and notify an admin of your registration upon joining our teamspeak server so you can be assigned your appropriate forum permissions.

Regards,
[SoV] Management

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have changed forums: http://www.sonsofvalour.net

BF3 #1

BF3 #2

BF3 Server #3

Teamspeak

+2
SoV Admin
Anonamalous
6 posters

Baserape much?

Anonamalous
    Anonamalous
    Sergeant Major of the Army

Game Server Administrator Citation
    Scrim Training Medal

Baserape much? Empty Baserape much?

Post  Anonamalous Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:41 pm

Im sorry but i have to complain about this..

I was on our server on Nelson Bay and me and my mate were parachuting in and getting baseraped straight away, we couldn't even land before Ballsdeep47 killed us, i told Bleachy and Ghost was there at the time too but bleachy said she wasnt going to punish, this is bullshit! He should of been punished for base raping as he was in our spawn shooting us as we came in!
    SoV Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Baserape much? Empty Re: Baserape much?

Post  SoV Admin Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:46 pm

Bleachy and Ghost, you need to give players a warning and then apply punishment if they continue.

That is the standard admin response in accordance to the rules.
    Please make sure this is upheld.

GhostBoy
    GhostBoy
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Donator Citation
    Scrim Victory Medal
    Scrim Participation Medal
    Scrim Training Medal

Post  GhostBoy Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:35 pm

Cru, ballsdeep was not inside spawn to begin with and neither was his mate jarry jarrison they were sitting up on the right hand ledge on nelson bay map and they were just outside their spawn shooting into it as they were parachuting, now if you're noob like dark angel is, you can simply fall down straight and get shot or you can move left to right while parachuting and avoid being shot. As far as i know i have lost my admin priveledges because of doing something similar to this and slaying a person that was shooting into spawn but wasn't directly inside it. according to the server rules you're allowed to do that.. and for you angel you need to pull you're d&*k out and stop whinging about everything.
    Secretsinspace
    Secretsinspace
    Cheif Warrant Officer 4
    Cheif Warrant Officer 4

Post  Secretsinspace Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:40 pm

I'm sorry but i was under the impression that there was an auto slay for base rape
    Ballsdeep and his friend were on the ridge of A sniping up towards the people parachuting down (along with alot of other people)
    as far as im concerned that isn't base rape as they were not inside there spawn, also the rules state;

"Sniping into the enemy's spawn is permitted, but if you are not being team player, you will be slayed."

I did take your complaint into consideration but i couldn't really do anything since he was not actually
    in your base.
    I apologize if this has upset you and everyone knows i usually do take action to tkers and theres an auto kick
    of base rape after 2 kills but usually its just down to frustration when all flags are capped and people
    are just waiting for the enemy to come from there spawn, if i were to kick ballsdeep i would have had
    to kick anyone who had sniped down a parachute as to why i didn't take any action because i didnt want it
    to be unfair.

It would help for future reference if the other admins would let us know if the nelson bay has a base rape thing?
    TwistX
    Banned
    Banned

Post  TwistX Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:42 pm

Rush / Conquest its nelson bay, its a bitch... get over it.

Lets get more worried about servers for BF3 for FUCKS sake.
    Anonamalous
    Anonamalous

Scrim Training Medal

Post  Anonamalous Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:31 pm

Ballsdeep was in the base, he ran in when i alt tabbed i was ALL the way into our base and knifed me, then he ran from the inside of our base to just outside our base and recovered then ran back in again and shot at us, ran back out then came back in... I watched him he wasnt sitting outside our base like Jerry was
    Mary Poppins
    Mary Poppins
    Cheif Warrant Officer 5
    Cheif Warrant Officer 5

Post  Mary Poppins Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:33 pm

If that was the case, then he would have been auto slayed for it. Simple.
    Secretsinspace
    Secretsinspace
    Cheif Warrant Officer 4
    Cheif Warrant Officer 4

Post  Secretsinspace Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:35 pm

I would have liked my first admin complaint to be something i actually did wrong
    SoV Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  SoV Admin Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:44 am

Upon reflection. My decision on this is that the admins did nothing wrong.

Unless the assailant was in the uncap at the time killing you, then the admins arent authorized to do anything.

From their statements, the player was not in the uncap.

*Note Bleachy and Ghost, my earlier post was on the information I had at that time.

@ DarkAngel, Its understandable you were angry, but unless the player was in the uncap at the time. No punishment is able to be applied.
    Anonamalous
    Anonamalous

Scrim Training Medal

Post  Anonamalous Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:51 pm

Oh my god! When will it become apparent to you my name has changed and that what i said is what happened, He didn't die until i got lucky with a grenade but he was in our base killing us! I'm through with this shit. Hell, i volunteered to design the website and make it look nice and Scarecrow just says that he wont help me any further than sending me the php files of the website that's made up, i asked him if he could tell me how to install it but all i got back was a refusal of help. Then there's been all the other issues with other admins. Now this, i said he was in the uncap killing us, but no. You guys take no action against it because the server didn't kill him for base-raping. You can't rely on technology to run your server! If you see something that the server ignores and its against the rules, are you going to do something about it? If you were the one getting base-raped would you do anything about it? Tell me this. Also shooting from just outside the uncap into the base is exploiting because there's a spot where you have a clear view of the other team parachuting in so you can sit there are fire away at them without being slayed because you were killing people as they spawned in their base from outside their base.

Bye

(No sincerity is felt here)

Post  Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:11 pm

I believe I can remember crow saying something about when they are in the air they aren't actually in their base... could be wrong though

Post  Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:24 pm

So the only credible occasion where you got spawn-killed was when you were alt-tabbed...?

Kids these days. You know you can choose not to spawn if you keep dying to that shit.....durrrrrr
    Mary Poppins
    Mary Poppins
    Cheif Warrant Officer 5
    Cheif Warrant Officer 5

Post  Mary Poppins Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:25 pm

Shooting them in the air is worse than shooting them whilst they are on the ground.\

I'm sticking by my point earlier.

The server will auto-slay ANYONE if they kill people while they are in the uncap themselves.

The rule for base-raping is simple. If the team has a point capped and a player is shooting into the base constantly. The admins will take action on that.

If the team has no points captured, and the other team is sitting waiting for the other team to come out. The admins cannot take action on that. Simply for the fact that they will have to punish the entire team. Which will cause MAJOR problems!

I do not want to fucking deal with shit loads of posting admin complaints on the forums because of it.

All the admins know there is a slay team command, but they are not permitted to use it unless I am present. For the same reason above.

Also, I have no idea how you "designing" the forums has to do with your base-raping complaint... File a different complaint for it if you want to make a big deal about it.

From my point of view, the admins that were on at the present time, did the right thing.

Resolved. Locked.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:36 pm